At the Gifford Cat Shelter, we strive to provide the best possible care for our cats. This includes diagnostic testing when needed, medical interventions that can prolong the quality of life for a cat, and palliative care when medical interventions are no longer appropriate. Your generosity allows us to make decisions that are in the best interest of each cat rather than cost being the primary factor that determines whether a cat lives or dies.
Your donation in any amount makes a difference.
- $5 vaccinates a kitten against panleukopenia (distemper)
- $10 feeds a cat for a month
- $25 pays for blood pressure medication for 6 months
- $75 covers spay/neuter surgery
- $250 pays for diagnostic testing for a sick cat
- $500 covers dental surgery for a cat suffering from painful dental disease
Did you know many employers match donations? It’s an easy way to double your gift. Sign up with your employer and list email@example.com in order to verify your matching gift.
Ways you can support Gifford Cat Shelter:
- Send your donation by mail to: Gifford Cat Shelter, 30 Undine Rd, Brighton, MA 02135
- Call the Shelter at 617-787-8872 to make a donation using your credit card
- Make a secure online donation using PayPal
- Donate in memory or in honor of a pet or person
- Use AdoptAShelter.com or iGive.com every time you shop online
Gifford Cat Shelter is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We rely on your financial, in-kind and item donations to care for our cats.
Please direct all donation requests or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.