Join Companies like Blue Buffalo and Renaissance Network — Partner to Support the Animals!
The Ellen M. Gifford Cat Shelter is pleased to offer our corporate partners excellent opportunities for visibility and participation! We are proud to offer sponsorship packages, group volunteer opportunities, workplace giving presentations, and more. Your company can make a difference — with the Gifford Cat Shelter.
Promote The Gifford Cat Shelter in Company Emails, Newsletters and Bulletins
Spreading the word about ‘s good work can be as easy as a mention in your corporate publications. Perkins School for the Blind and Boston College support us by keeping their employees and students informed of events and activities at the shelter. Both companies use employee newsletters to highlight the Gifford Cat Shelter’s work, upcoming events and unique programs, including the annual Spring Soiree, Fall Festival, and our Spokescat program and more.
Encourage Employee & Student Involvement
The community service of your employees enriches your staff and appeals to your discerning customers. Microsoft and Boston College make it easy for their employees to become involved in the community. These organizations conduct Employee Giving Campaigns, which are held on-site and give employees a chance to discover first-hand our volunteer and donation opportunities. Let the Gifford Cat Shelter assist your company in setting up your charitable campaign.
The Gifford Cat Shelter sponsors enjoy great success by placing our friendly logo on their products. Or become our Annual Forever Home Adoption Packet Sponsor. We are open to ideas; give us a call to talk about your opportunity today!
Benefits of Partnering With Gifford Cat Shelter
- Your company’s image will benefit from association with a long standing historic staple of the Boston area, non-controversial and prestigious nonprofit organization.
- The Ellen M. Gifford Cat Shelter was the first no-kill cageless cat shelter in the United States. As a private animal welfare organization serving the Boston region and beyond, we are also one of the oldest and a featured location on Brighton’s historic tour. Since 1884, we have been helping the region’s homeless animals.
- Increase your company’s exposure in print and broadcast media, banner signage and event program acknowledgment.
- Gifford Cat Shelter events provide excellent opportunities to show customer, client and employee appreciation.
- Monetary service and product donations are tax-deductible.
Ellen M. Gifford Cat Shelter Partners
The following companies have benefited from their association with the Ellen M. Gifford Cat Shelter and their participation has, in turn, helped our organization save lives year after year. The Gifford Cat Shelter thanks these companies for their generous support:
- Blue Buffalo
- Renaissance Network
- Commonwealth Vet
- Perkins School for the Blind
For more information or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please call the Gifford Cat Shelter at 617-787-8872 during business hours (8:00AM – 4:30PM 7days/week).